Based on Pigeon’s Breastfeeding Research, the 3 Factors that contribute to effective breastmilk expression are:
- Fit – how securely the ‘cup’ fits the breast
- Gentle Stimulation – 2 Phase pumping enables the preparation for milk ejection, ‘let-down’, then efficient pumping
- Expression – smooth and efficient ejection of milk
PIGEON’s new Breast Pumps satisfy these 3 Factors, allowing mothers to express their milk naturally in 2 Phases, relieving concerns about painful expression or nipple damage:
1. Fit – The new Pigeon Breast Pumps come with 2 funnel sizes to suit the different needs of breastfeeding mothers, and the new Comfort ProperFITTM, flange is made of softer material and has a ‘wing’ to ensure a comfortable secure fit. The close contact achieved stops air-leakage to help improve milk extraction.
2. Gentle Stimulation – The ‘Stimulation’ phase, a feature on all of the range, is essential for efficient let-down before breast milk expression. This is based on research of the natural suckling patterns of babies.
3. Expression – The Electric Breast Pump Pro comes with 4 levels of speed and 7 levels of suction strength giving a possible 28 combinations for your maximum comfort and ideal pumping style. The easy to read and use Digital Display also has a Timer feature.
Their products are