360 Handled Beaker 200ml- Green 6M+
A spout-less drinking cup allows babies to develop grown-up drinking skills whist supporting their oral development. Recommended by dentists and approved by the Oral Health Foundation, open cup drinking from an early age has been shown to help promote proper tongue placement and oral motor skills whilst helping to prevent possible tooth decay.
- The easiest 360° cup to use ever, thanks to our unique 1-piece valve: With the touch of a lip, the 360° edge releases water allowing baby to sip from anywhere on the rim and drink with ease
- Easy clean: There are only two parts to clean, the cup and the one-piece valve. No fiddly or small parts to fit together and assemble. Wash in warm, soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher
- Perfect for training: Spill-proof, even when turned upside down. The non-drip valve twists securely in the base of the cup and seals automatically between sips for big-kid drinking without the mess
- Oral Health Foundation approved: Dentists recommend introducing open cup drinking as soon as possible to prevent tooth decay, and to help promote proper tongue placement and oral motor skills
- Easy hold: The easy-grip handles aid babies in developing the hand-eye coordination required to hold, lift, and sip, all while sitting upright