Why use a Tattoo Salve?
- We buy fine-art to put on your walls, admire and care for it. Body-Art should be given the same care, respect and level of attention.
- Body adornment is a “Permanent Investment”
- Tattoo’s and piercing’s require aftercare healing and beyond.
- Our Tattoo Salve promotes the longevity of your body-art.
- Offering the canvas/collector a the natural salve which supports the integrity of your artwork.
- Made from selected plant-oils that aid in every stage of your tattoo healing process.
- Reducing redness, swelling and relieving itchiness, whilst helping to protecting your body-art colour quality.
- Beeswax antiseptic healing qualities, promote skin repair and reduce moisture loss, whilst allowing your skin to breathe.
- After your tattoo has healed, continue to use the Tattoo Salve for regular moisturisation of artwork.
- Include the Tattoo Salve as part of your first aid kit, to help treat rashes, eczema, insect bites, dry skin, stiff muscles, cracked/chafed hands and feet and minor cuts.
Product & purpose
- Selected plant-oils fortify and aid in every stage of a tattoo healing process.
Plant Ally Features
- Reducing redness, swelling and relieving itchiness, whilst protecting your body-art colour quality.
- Beeswax antiseptic, healing qualities promote skin repair and reduce moisture loss.
- Wild-crafted with herbal oils made from whole plant matter
Convenient size product – in tin, suited for a small or big body artwork, after which you can continue to use on your body