Pyostat 200ml solution@
A medicated shampoo for use on dogs as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infections (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli and Malassezia pachydermatis).
For use on dogs as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infection (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and Malassezia pachydermatis)
Store at room temperature or below 25 °C
Quaternary Ammonium Compound Blend 65,0 g/l
Polyguanylguanidine 50,0 g/l
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Dispose of empty containers as per local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
200 ml high density polyethylene plastic bottles
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Wet coat of the dog thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply sufficient PYOSTAT NF preparation to form a rich lather.
- Reapply immediately and massage into the coat.
- Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use PYOSTAT NF two to three times a week or as prescribed by the veterinarian.