FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
NEXGARD® contains afoxolaner, an insecticide-acaricide for oral treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations of dogs for one month following a single administration.
• For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation in dogs (Ctenocephalides felis and C. canis) for at least 1 month.
• Starts killing existing fleas 30 minutes after administration; 100% efficacy achieved by 8 hours.
• Elimination of new adult fleas on the dog within 12 hours; kills fleas before egg production and therefore prevents the risk of household contamination.
• Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
• For the treatment and prevention of tick infestation in dogs (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Haemaphysalis spp.) plus various other spp.
• For optimal flea and tick control monthly administrations are recommended.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or excipients. COMPOSITION Afoxolaner 2,27 % w/w