Complete a puzzle to spell a word!
Melissa & Doug See & Spell helps teach letter and word recognition and encourages fine motor development and problem-solving skills. This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stencilling and lots of learning games. More than 60 colourful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fit into one compact wooden storage case!
Children develop fine motor skills by placing letters in the puzzle boards and playing other letter games with the pieces-trace them, sort them, stack them, and more! Sounding out the words and letters helps teach letter sounds, and the set encourages problem-solving, too. Kids have so much fun doing their spelling puzzles they won't even realize how much they are learning!
- Learn the A-B-Cs of spelling
- Develop sight-reading vocabulary, spelling and fine motor skills
- Wooden puzzle boards with colour illustrations and a wooden letter
- Includes eight double-sided spelling boards and more than 50 colourful wooden letters
- Stores in a sturdy wooden box
- Suitable for ages 4+
- Product: 3" x 6.5" x 14" Packaged 2.6 lbs
- Package: 13.9" H x 9.2" W x 1.75" L
WARNING: Choking Hazard-Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.