This skills board is a puzzle and so much more!
Getting dressed will be a snap with this Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board! With this board, kids will learn to master manual life skills by helping this friendly bear on this six-piece skills puzzle dress up!
Each puzzle piece features a different hands-on skill. This wooden bear is always smiling, especially when fully dressed! Once kids learn how to zip, buckle, snap, lace as well as tie... dressing won't be such a puzzle. Each skill is set on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice.
Both the individual activities and putting together the puzzle are great ways to help kids develop manual dexterity, fine motor skills, as well as hand-eye coordination. In addition, it encourages problem-solving skills. The bright, colourful puzzle pieces encourage colour recognition and teach real-life skills.
- Buckle (belt and seat belt), button, lace, snap, tie and zip your way to independent dressing skills
- 6 removable pieces and a puzzle board
- Ideal for practice of fine motor skills
- Product: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5" 2 lbs
- Package: 15.7" H x 11.7" W x 0.7" L 2.2 lb
- Age: 3-5 Years